Rockville Centre NY Homes & Real Estate
Homes for sale in Rockville Centre, NY.
Did you know? Rockville Centre, commonly abbreviated as RVC, is an incorporated village located in Nassau County, NY. The village was officially established in 1893. It was known as a commuter community, with the Long Island Railroad traveling from Rockville to New York City. Rockville Centre, therefore, became a popular area for real estate and settlement.
Included below are homes for sale in Rockville Centre, NY.
If you would like more information on any of these Rockville Centre real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. If you have questions, we have answers. Let us know how we can help!
For your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Rockville Centre listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.
More Info About Rockville Centre:
- Tanglewood Preserve: 11-acre park with a pond for fishing & a nature center offering educational activities & exhibits.
- The Center for Science Teaching & Learning: Situated within Tanglewood Preserve. CSTL is a nonprofit organization that is operated by a passionate, intelligent, and highly qualified staff that includes scientists, certified teachers, former school administrators, and skilled artists and craftsman. These professionals are dedicated to incorporating each of the three basic core sciences—Life science, Physical science, and Earth science —into an experience in a way that engages people, making learning a real adventure.
- Bonefish Grill: This resturant specializes in market-fresh fish from around the world hand-cut in-house every day, savory wood-grilled specialties, and locally created, seasonal dishes featuring the highest-quality and freshest ingredients. The restaurant offers a selection of classic and signature hand-crafted cocktails, using just-squeezed juices, edible garnishes, and house infusions.
- The Pantry: Serving the community since 1949 and reborn in 2018, the new Pantry has revitalized the classic American diner. With a modern take on old classics the menu has something for everyone, familiar yet new. Enjoy a comfortable, relaxed yet chic atmosphere where friends and families young and old can spend time together and enjoy creative food and drink.
- Kashi: Innovative sushi rolls & teriyaki in buzzy, illuminated digs with a sake bar. Inventive sushi & other Japanese fare served in a lofty, neon-lit setting with a loungey feel with creative takes on sushi & Japanese fare plus sake list amid neon-blue lighting & buzzing bar scene.