Dix Hills NY Homes & Real Estate
Homes for sale in Dix Hills, NY.
Did you know? Dix Hills is located centrally on Long Island, on the south edge of Huntington, bordering the town of Babylon. The Long Island Expressway cuts almost straight through the middle of the hamlet.
Included below are homes for sale in Dix Hills, NY.
If you would like more information on any of these Dix Hills real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. If you have questions, we have answers. Let us know how we can help!
For your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Dix Hills listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.
More Info About Dix Hills:
- Art League of Long Island: The Art League of Long Island is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to broad-based visual arts education, providing a forum and showcase for artists of all ages and ability levels. Since its inception in 1955, the mission has focused on enhancing Long Island’s cultural life by promoting the appreciation, practice and enjoyment of the visual arts.
- Edgewood Oak Brush Plains State Forest: Edgewood is dominated by pitch pine-scrub oak barrens, a rarely occurring community characterized by dense shrub thickets, compared to more tree dominated pine barrens communities that occur across Long Island. These unique barrens occur in only three places on Long Island, six in the State, and are considered a globally rare habitat. There are more than 23.5 miles of trails and paved/unpaved roads that allow visitors to explore the natural beauty of the property.
- John Coltrane Home: The Coltrane Home is a museum and learning and research center that provides an interactive archive of the Coltranes and jazz and other music within a restoration of the Coltrane Home in Dix Hills, Long Island, NY.
The Coltrane Home provides programs, training and outreach within the community and region to further the appreciation of the Coltrane’s legacy and social importance of his music. The Coltrane Home inspires people of all ages to share in the making and appreciation of music by providing workshops, concerts and other presentations to the community through school districts and other community events and programming.
- Plant Wise: Plant Wise is a 100% plant based (vegan) eatery on Long Island, NY. Enjoy a large selection of different kinds of healthy, plant based foods.
- Spuntino: Serving hearty, delicious Italian cuisine in a warm and friendly atmosphere that is perfect for date night, dinner with the family or lunch with co-workers. They are well known for their famous brick oven-style pizza, baked in a traditional wood-fired brick oven and topped with the finest ingredients available. At Spuntino, brick oven pizza is only one of the many tasty items offered on their menu of Italian favorites. Choose from a variety of soups, salads, pasta, calzones and more, or opt for one of their chicken, steak, veal or seafood entrees.